CONTACT ME AT:

TanyaAmberson@Frontier.com

Never Miss a Post
Subscribe to Amberson Art Update

Email:

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Dog Walker - Urban Dog Art Amberson



The Dog Walker - Summer Dog Art Painting

SOLD

About This Painting: It's always intrigued me when I see someone walking a whole pack of dogs. It just looks like a disaster waiting to happen. I suppose the experienced dog walkers have the situation well in hand. I don't think I would want to try it though! 10% of this sale will go to support the good works of Old Dog Haven rescue. Shipping in the US is free.


Media: Acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas
Size: 6 in X 6 in Price: $100 USD

l

3 comments:

Anne Mcnally said...

I REALLY LOVE THIS PAINTING! GREAT WORK
ANNE

Craig and Tanya Amberson, said...

Thank you so much Anne! It really was a fun one.
~Tanya

Kris-Tea said...

Great painting!