CONTACT ME AT:

TanyaAmberson@Frontier.com

Never Miss a Post
Subscribe to Amberson Art Update

Email:

Monday, March 1, 2010

Tuscany Rooster - Folk Art Chicken with Sunflowers and Grapes










"Tuscany Rooster"

Our licensing agent sent out a call for art for a company that makes kitchen accessories. It was short notice but the subject matter that they were looking for appealed to me so I went for it. This delightfully colorful piece is the result. I added a fun border around the edges of the painting (see image below) incase a collector may want to leave it unframed.


Media: Acrylic
Size: 14 in X 11 in on gallery wrapped canvas

How to Purchase: Bid on eBay

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is really cute Tanya.

Thanks for stopping over to my site. I love to have my favorite artists stop by and say hi.

XmasDolly said...

Oh my gosh! Look at the colors busting out of that one! Very cool indeed.

Denise Beverly said...

very nice paintings.. great work!