Be at the Head of the Pack!
Subscribe to Amberson Art Update

Email:

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Red Fury - Friesian Horse Painting Amberson


Red Fury - Friesian Horse Painting, painting by Tanya & Craig Amberson

"Red Fury"
I think this is the only painting I've done with a solid red background, but it was the first color I thought of for this piece. Instead of second guessing myself I just went for it. I'm glad I did.

Media: Acrylic
Size: 16 in X 20 in on gallery wrapped canvas

How to Purchase:
This painting is sold but prints are available in 8x10 ($20) & 11x14 ($30)

Email for purchase information: TanyaAmberson@frontier.com


Friesian Horse Greeting Cards! Click on cards below:


4 comments:

mrknaughty said...

nice work
thanks
mrknaughty

Liquid &Tunsie said...

This is really beautiful. keep it up!

David O Russell said...

Fantastic paintings, I really liked your paintings. The colors and texture are amazing.

David O Russell said...

Beautiful paintings.