CONTACT ME AT:

TanyaAmberson@Frontier.com

Never Miss a Post
Subscribe to Amberson Art Update

Email:

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Liver Dalmatian - Original Dog Painting


SOLD

"Liver Dalmatian" by Tanya Amberson

About This Painting: Portrait of a majestic Liver Dalmatian. These unique color of Dals have brown noses and gold eyes, rather than the black noses and brown eyes of their black and white counterparts.

20% of sale proceeds will go to support the good works of Save the Dalmatians and others Rescue.

Media: Acrylic Size: 8" x 10" on gallery wrapped canvas

send me an email

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have some really lovely work represented here! And what a coincidence that I found a fellow Friesian fan and artist. I also paint and used to own a Friesian mare and can definately understand anyone's affection for the breed! I hope you won't mind my adding your blog link to the list of links I have on my blog. Now off I go to enjoy taking a peek at more of your work :)