CONTACT ME AT:

TanyaAmberson@Frontier.com

Never Miss a Post
Subscribe to Amberson Art Update

Email:

Friday, February 4, 2011

Waiting ~ Friesian horse Painting Amberson Art


Please email comments and inquiries to: TanyaAmberson@frontier.com 

About This Painting: This painting always reminds me of a horse I had when I was a kid. He was meaner than sin but he was always waiting at the corner of his pasture, across from my bus stop, every week day afternoon. He would prance and kick up his heals along the fence line, following me as I walked home. A nice memory. Media: Acrylic Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)

How to Purchase: This painting is sold

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this painting! It looks exactly like my horse. Email me if you have another painting like this one please.

justcallmemaya@yahoo.com