CONTACT ME AT:

TanyaAmberson@Frontier.com

Never Miss a Post
Subscribe to Amberson Art Update

Email:

Friday, March 4, 2011

Tabby Kitten - ACEO Acrylic Painting



Warning! Cuteness overload possible viewing this adorable kitty. I always was a sucker for Tabby kittens. My first cat was a grey Tabby. I named him "Lefty" after Walt Disney's "Lefty the Dingaling Lynz". Why? Because I was six years old (need I say more?). LOL!

Media: Acrylic on paper Size: 2.5" x 3.5" ACEO

How to Purchase: Sorry this painting is sold

Always happy to do commissions. Email for more info: TanyaAmberson@frontier.com

1 comment:

Indigene said...

You're right, an overload of cuteness! I have a giant tabby, who was once that little bitty bit of adorable! What lovely color with the softness of fur, you've created!